i-line 365nm wavelength
I-Line like G-line is not chemically amplified. It relies on a photo activated compound to diffuse in the post exposure bake (PEB) step, however a PEB may not be necessary if enough PAC is in the resist film.
Choose us at Photolithography.net for any of the following and more:
- Photoresist coating optimization
- Photoresist changing and process characterization
- Photoresist use reduction (RRC)
- HMDS use optimization
- Critical Dimension Uniformity (CDU) optimization. CDU should typically be less than 1% of feature size 1 sigma.
- Developer use for CD control
- Scanner to track throughput matching
- Defect investigations